Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm back... again *heh*

Hey guys!
Sorry for the February absence, I had some health matters to attend to. Then I got sick, so I was only able to get back on the computer today. Back on track now though! I have a ton of email to answer, and I'll be updating with new English and Spanish versions of manga and doujinshi over the next few days thanks to the hard workign contributor's out there~ Then I'll be adding more official art to our temporary gallery over on flickr. In the meantime, check out what's there now: flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/sets

Fanart Contest:
I also still want to do the fanart calendar contest this year, for a 2013 calendar, but I have to make sure I have the energy (and money) for it. Last years was a huge hit. The main calendar was downloaded by over 1000 people before megaupload went down. The customizable calendar didn't have a tracker on it, but that page was accessed a lot, so I'm assuming the number for it was very high as well.

I started discussing the theme for it here though- so if you want to do the idea even without knowing if it's "officially on" yet, you can! It would still be awesome to play around with, it should go well with all the timeline excitement: melorasworld.com/zelda/theforest/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=802

One of the other hold-ups is I'm making sure the prizes I had already ordered got here. That will be a huge determing factor. Basically, my hope is that 4 copies of Hyrule Historia will be showing up as prizes for this contest in the next few days. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment