Friday, September 14, 2012

Contest Update!


Contest Entry: The Rebirth of Ganondorf by Jujulica

All the new entries for the fanart calendar contest have been added to the gallery! If you don't see yours there, please email me and resend. There were some amazing ones... but!


We need more entries, there were only 10 sent in the past 2 months. Please join us to help make an amazing (free) calendar for all fans! Also, prizes! You can win stuff! I'll be adding more prizes soon and a participation prize is going to be given away to someone who has a valid entry in by this Sunday (the 16th) --but the real contest doesn't end until the end of November! More info here.


Also, if you missed my past note on this: I've been fairly ill lately so I'm pretty much only going to be able to focus on the contest and not a lot of the other stuff I wanted to get done. Hopefully I'll be able to fit other little things in as well, but I have to take it day by day. Replies will basically be slightly slower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment