Thursday, May 2, 2013

Newly Translated, Never-Before-Seen, Hyrule Fantasy Manga

This one is a beautiful 8 page Hyrule Fantasy comic from a rare, art filled, guide. I spent so much time cleaning and editing it simply because I wanted to do it credit, I even "hand"-painted over the watercolor so that the backgrounds were clear of the old text. Thank you to everyone who made it possible: Mases of Zelda Dungeon for finding this gem, buying it, and importing it. Kevin and Jacob for helping me translate it, and Duke Serkol of the BS Zelda Homepage for helping me find the help I needed to finish it.




If you notice any errors, please let me know! Right now I'm cropping up the art from the guide so it can be added to the gallery. I'll make an update about that when it's done.



0 comments:

Post a Comment